HMS Royal Caroline was a ship-rigged royal yacht. She was ordered in 1749 to replace HMS Carolina as Britain's principal royal yacht. She was built at Deptford Dockyard under the supervision of Master Shipwright John Hollond to a design by Surveyor of the Navy Joseph Allin. She was launched on 29 January 1750 and was broken up 70 years later, in 1820. This static model is done in 1:47 scale and is 34" overall.